Career counselling is the way toward ‘understanding’ an understudy completely and suggesting an appropriate career alternative for him/her. It enables students to uncover their actual potential and pick a way that is most appropriate to his/her potential. Without an appropriate ‘Guidance’ of direction, there is a risk of getting floated and students need to pay for it beyond a reasonable doubt in the future.
Our process of Career Counselling includes composed tests (aptitude and IQ) trailed by one on one discussion with a specialist. While the tests would typically comprise of different decision questions, the exchange goes for exploring the ‘hidden details’ that assist the counselor comprehend the student in totality. It is a casual interview and student can ask whatever he/she wishes to.
Advantages of Career Counseling
Career counselling is an extremely important step that students should take as they think and work hard towards shaping up their careers. There are several advantages of career counseling, but much will depend on the experience, training, and understanding of the counselor.
Every one of us has something extraordinary inside. Yet we do have something that can have a little effect in this enormous world. Simply that we require something or someone to make us mindful of what we have. Frequently we feel that we know ourselves and we comprehend what we need to do, however, in the majority of the cases, it ends up being a shallow comprehension. It takes a Career Counsellor to discover ‘what lies underneath’.
- Our counselor is able to put your situation, personality, qualifications, experience, and abilities into a broad perspective.
- Our trained counselor will be an expert in getting the right information out of you in a structured way.
- With knowing your objective, we help to give you confidence when making a decision on your future career course.
- Our counselor is able to offer or recommend various career coaching courses that could be of help to you.
- 10th / 12th
- Post Graduation
- Know Your potential BY DMIT